India Tea Carnival Set of 6 Loose Leaf Tea Tins
Indulge in a play of flavors with this exquisite gift set of six of VAHDAM's most alluring in-house blends.
- Roasted Darjeeling Black Tea: A mellow Darjeeling summer tea with uplifting notes of date palm and fermented barley.
- Assam Exotic Second Flush Black Tea: A mellow yet intensely flavorful Assam black tea blend with sweet, malty flavors and a sharp taste.
- Double Spice Masala Chai Tea: The traditional Indian Masala chai with double the spices and strength. Bold flavors in every sip.
- Turmeric Ashwagandha Herbal Tea Tisane: Experience the healing powers of Ashwagandha with bountiful turmeric and piquant lemongrass.
- Earl Grey Masala Chai Tea: An artisanal blend of the traditional Masala Chai with the uplifting notes of natural bergamot oil.
- High Mountain Darjeeling Second Flush Oolong Tea: A blender's choice, this Oolong tea is robust, full-bodied, and tipped with fruity flavors.
Brewing instructions: Brew 1/2 teaspoon of leaves in boiling water for two to five minutes. Strain the leaves. Add sweetener as per taste. Refrigerate and add ice cubes to chill.
- 10 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 1 1/2"
- 1.16 lb.
- 0.7 oz. each
- Naturally non-GMO; vegan; gluten-free
- VAHDAM Teas donates 1% of its revenue toward the education of the tea growers' children in India as part of its TEAch Me program